Smetric uses business intelligence and advanced analytics software and services to help business leaders make smarter decisions faster.
We use deep business and data expertise to put a layer over regular business systems, extracting and presenting actionable insights from business data.
Supply chain performance, operational and capacity planning and complex financial analysis and forecasting are just some of the areas in which Smetric supports business decision-makers.
These insights give business leaders the ability to drive business performance instead of grappling with the process of collecting and analysing information.
Smetric’s focus is to simplify this process and ensure business leaders are empowered to focus on decision making. We promise the easiest path to insight.
Smetric. The easiest path to insights
Our data experts and business experts combine visualisation best practice and a deep understanding of systems and business data to help businesses gain clarity from their data. The result is better information, better decisions with better conversations and more successful businesses.
Our business intelligence and advanced analytics services include:
- End to End Analytic Solutions
We can manage it from end-to-end, customising according to the outcomes you want to see and ongoing refreshing and maintenance
- ETL Connecter Services
If you have your own data team, we can provide just a connector service.
To see a list of the software we can currently connect to Click Here
- Data Science, Data Engineering and Advanced Analytics Consulting
If your in-house data team need a bit of technical support
- Sales and Demand Forecasting
Demand forecasting software can be used to predict customer demand and as a result, improve handling of resources for future demand. Ideal for manufacturing, distribution, wholesale, retail and e-commerce
- Forecast, plan and place orders faster
- Reduce stock-outs and increase revenue
- Reduce overstocking and improve inventory turnover
- Pipeline and Capacity Planning
- Predictive Analytics
- Complex Financial Forecasting
- Sales and Demand Forecasting
Who do we help?
- We work across a variety of sectors with decision makers that see value in data
- Companies reverting to Excel for additional reporting
- Organisations that have no in-house data expertise
- We typically work with medium sized businesses
- We are business led, not IT led. So we only work in areas where our team or partners have business expertise. The discovery phase is quick as they understand the data that really counts and the business outcomes you want to see.
See some examples of how our interactive dashboard reports can use your data to provide insights into your business. Check out the dashboards on our Demo Page and drill down to see what’s possible!
When you work with Smetric Insights we will:
- Take the time to get to know your business and the data that matters
- Deliver measurable value in weeks, not months
- Have experience with leading tools and technologies
- Find insights and opportunities from the data you already have
- And you don’t need to write out a big cheque!
It’s easy to try Business Intelligence (BI) in your business
- Provide us a sample of your business data and you will see it happen in your business (NO CHARGE OR OBLIGATION)
- If you like what you see, we do a scoping exercise and lay it all out for you
- You like what you see and see the value? We fine tune and push the GO button
“The stress levels have gone down for everyone! I’m not hassling everyone for info all the time. I just look at the dashboards first thing every morning, see what’s happening and move on.” Nick Walker, Walker Brothers Transport.